You have 30 days from your date of hire to enroll in your benefits, which will be effective through December 31, 2020. Be sure to review this site carefully to understand your benefit options*.
You must take action to enroll in:
In addition, if you elect medical coverage through Broadridge, you must make two attestations when you enroll:
- Confirm your tobacco certification – You must attest to being tobacco free or you will pay the tobacco surcharge.
- Confirm your working spouse/domestic partner status – If you are covering a spouse or domestic partner in medical coverage, you must certify whether or not your spouse/domestic partner has coverage at his/her employer.
*Associates regularly scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week are eligible for the majority of benefits. Life and AD&D and Tuition reimbursement benefits are only available for associates who are scheduled to work at least 32 hours per week.
Before you enroll, be sure to review the following:
- Medical Plan Comparison Chart
- ALEX – Use the online benefits counseling tool to estimate your personalized out-of-pocket costs and find a plan that’s the right fit for you
- Ayco or call 888-296-2480 – Schedule an appointment with a Financial Wellness Coach for personal assistance with maximizing the value of your benefits
- Additional Plan Information on Total Rewards – Review plan details and other plan materials
- Contacts – Get the phone number and/or website of our benefit vendors.
Review your options carefully to be sure you’re making the best choices for you and your family. If you need help, contact the Broadridge Benefits Service Center at (877) 869-5182.