It’s important that you take the time to review your options to make the best choices for you and your family. You must take action if you want to:
- Elect coverage in medical, dental or vision.
- If electing medical coverage, make your tobacco and working spouse attestations
- Enroll in the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- If you enroll in the SavingsPlus HSA medical plan, make a contribution to the Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 2020 Benefit Only – Enroll in the Hospital Indemnity Insurance – You must make an election if you are not enrolled in the Basic Plus medical plan and you want coverage
- Enroll in life insurance or long-term disability coverage
- Enroll in Voluntary benefits
- Add dependents – be sure to have each dependent’s Social Security Number handy when you enroll
You must enroll within 30 days of your date of hire. If you do not have access to Total Rewards, you can call the Broadridge Benefits Service Center at (877) 869-5182 Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. ET, to complete your enrollment over the phone.