You are eligible to contribute to a Health Savings Account, or HSA, if you enroll in the SavingsPlus HSA medical option and meet all other criteria to contribute to an HSA as defined by the IRS. You can learn more about opening an HSA as well as other important details about contributing to an HSA here.
2021 HSA Limits
The IRS HSA contribution limits for 2021 have increased to $3,600 for employee only coverage and $7,200 if you cover at least one other person. These limits include the Broadridge contribution. Eligible individuals who are 55 or older by the end of the tax year can increase their contribution limit up to $1,000 a year.
- Medical Plan Comparison Chart
- ALEX – Use the online benefits counseling tool to estimate your personalized out-of-pocket costs and find a plan that’s the right fit for you
- Ayco or call 888-296-2480 – Schedule an appointment with a Financial Wellness Coach for personal assistance with maximizing the value of your benefits
- Additional Plan Information on Total Rewards – Review plan details and other plan materials
- Contacts – Get the phone number and/or website of our benefit vendors.
Back to What's Changing for 2021