It’s important that you take the time to review your options for 2020 and understand what’s changing to make the best choices that fit your needs. Once you enroll, your benefits will be effective from January 1 through December 31, 2020, unless you experience a qualified change in status.
- Enroll in or change your medical, dental or vision elections. If you do not actively enroll:
- Your 2019 elections will carry forward to 2020, but;
- The tobacco surcharge and working spouse surcharge (if applicable) will apply
- Decide if you want to participate in the Flexible Spending Accounts and Transit Benefits with Payflex for 2020 – Your 2019 elections will not carry forward to 2020.
- If eligible, decide if you want to contribute to your Health Savings Account (HSA) with PayFlex to receive the company contribution and make your own contributions for 2020 – Your 2019 HSA election will not carry forward to 2020
- Decide if you want to enroll in the new Hospital Indemnity Insurance plan – You must elect to enroll in Hospital Indemnity Insurance if you do not enroll in the Basic Plus plan.
- Confirm your tobacco certification – You must re-attest each year or pay the tobacco surcharge.
- Confirm your working spouse/domestic partner status (if applicable) – You must re-attest each year or pay the working spouse/domestic partner surcharge.
- Evaluate your life, Personal Accident, or disability elections – If you do nothing, your 2019 elections will carry forward to 2020.
- Enroll in or change your Group Legal, ID theft, and Pet Discount elections – If you do nothing, your 2019 elections will carry forward to 2020.
- Review and update covered dependents – Please have each eligible dependent’s date of birth and Social Security number available when you are ready to enroll.
- Decide if you will make a vacation flex election
You can enroll and make changes starting October 30. If you do not have access to Total Rewards, you can call the Broadridge Benefits Service Center at (877) 869-5182 Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. ET.
Group Universal Life, Group Legal, and Auto and Home elections can be made here.
Back to 2020 Open Enrollment Overview